Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What is a True Disciple?

If you scroll back to the top of this blog you will see a video of a Danish pastor preaching in Denmark. It is remarkable. So remarkable that I wanted to post it. Please watch the entire video - I believe it's about 6-7 minutes in length. Do you call yourself a Christian? If so, watch the video. His website is http://www.thecrossalone.com/. I must say, however, that I don't agree with one of the sentences in the video. He says something to the effect of "If you win the prize of being able to see Christ...." You can't "win" or "work" your way to heaven. It is a GIFT of God (see Ephesians 2:8-9). Maybe the translators got that word wrong as I notice that much of the spelling is incorrect throughout the video. If you want to watch it on a larger screen you can just go to youtube.com and type in "What is a True Disciple? by Mikael Thomsen" and you can see it full screen.

1 comment:

Cedar Hill Chronicles said...

Hello to my blog follower. Thought I'd check out your site today. Cute pics of your kids during christmas.
Watched the Disciple video..very good!!! I recently revamped my whole blog. My computer son who is a missionary stateside helped me with a few quirks and then I was on my way! Hope your all staying warm in the northern tundra...I don't know what to think of the weather here in KS...up and down and at the moment there's hundreds of robins out front...not sure if it's sign of spring around the bend of they have their radar off kilter!!!
Take care. Pam