Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008


CAN WE COME DOWN YET??????????????????????????????? All of the pictures are out of order! I keep forgetting to start with the last pictures taken FIRST! Anyway, the above picture was taken this morning. We don't let the kids come down until we have "One more cup of coffee!"

Viktor at Aunt Leenie's




Mikey at Aunt Leenie's (above)

Maddy at Aunt Leenie's
Below - Lily at Aunt Leenie's
Below: Laura at Leenie's

Above is Leenie, Brandon and Katie. Right below is Kaci, Billy and Alex Dolen.
Above: We told the boys to unwrap "dad's present" as he didn't want to do it. Little did they know that there was football equipment in the boxes for THEM. They've been wanting helmets, shoulder pads, pants, etc. for a long time. They were very excited!
Below: Lily gets her doll, Sunnie, from Target!
Below: Paulie gets her doll, Robyn, from Target (between puking!).
Viktor gets a tripod for his video camera!
Mike with more Packer gear!!!
Yory getting a PINK soccer ball!
Lily getting "Underdog"/Paulina throwing up!
We had a great day at Ben and Leenie's house, although poor Paulina and Yory couldn't come due to the stomach flu. They were throwing up all day, even between opening presents this morning. Here are some pictures from our house this morning and Aunt Leenie and Uncle Ben's house this afternoon...

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my, I didn't realize the girls were so sick on Christmas day. What funny pictures to remember later!

Tina Hollenbeck said...

Oh, I felt so bad hearing/seeing how your girls were sick! My Abbie had stomach flu on Christmas Day two years ago - I even took her to Urgent Care, wondering if she was dehydrated! So I can definitely relate. Isn't it a horrible feeling as a mom to see a child so sick on Christmas that she can't even enjoy the toys she was so looking forward to? :^)

The Johansen Family said...

Thanks ladies for your sympathy. We've all been there, done that. I would've rather had the flu than have any of my children throwing up on Christmas day. She got through it though and still managed to enjoy each gift unwrapping (between heaves)!

Jenn said...

OHMYGOODNESS!!!!!! I am rolling at the Underdog/Puking picture! I feel so bad for the poor gal, but I can't stop laughing!